x

- " & i get jealous when some one hugs you because for a second they're are holding my entire world "









Labels

Ross (18) Mum (10) Caitlin (8) Charlie (6) Alika (5) Coursework (5) Wendy (5) Chris (4) Josey (4) Bampy (3) Business (3) Dad (3) Dirty Dancing (3) Facebook (3) Summer (3) Beach (2) Cardiff Bay (2) Exams (2) Jamal (2) Michael (2) Nando's (2) Noodle Box (2) P.E (2) America (1) Anniversary (1) Art (1) BBQ (1) Ben (1) Cathays (1) Celebrity Juice (1) Cindi (1) Cupcake. (1) Embaressed (1) Family (1) Indian (1) KFC (1) Katy (1) Lloyd (1) Makeup (1) Mr.George (1) Nan (1) Noodle Box. Cinema (1) Park (1) Picnic (1) Portugal (1) Sleep (1) St.Davids (1) Surprise (1) T.G.I Friday's (1) Tia (1) Town (1) Tyrell (1) Welsh (1) disney channel (1) overall mood (1)

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Two G's In A Pod!! :D

Another lush day :) Had Ross round for a bit today, can't put this on facebook so its nice to say on here :) It was nice because it made me think what it would be like if we lived together <3 We then went into town shopping and he treated me to Nando's! I feel spoilt [a] Love how little things make your day, we were walking through town + i felt a right mess and he turned around and said " your just absolutely beautiful" and it gave me butterflies and make me feel all weird ( good weird ) like when we were first going out :P Then he bought despicable me and we went back to mine and watched it with my mum dad and brother :D Oh and i saw my uncle in town who is the same age as me who i havent seen since i was 5! :S So that was weird for me I hope i see him soon again. Looking forward and nervous at the same time to meeting Chris's mum on Thursday :D xx Oh and haha a new phrase i leant from Ross which i love! LIKE 2 G'S IN A POD HAHA xD

No comments:

Post a Comment