x

- " & i get jealous when some one hugs you because for a second they're are holding my entire world "









Labels

Ross (18) Mum (10) Caitlin (8) Charlie (6) Alika (5) Coursework (5) Wendy (5) Chris (4) Josey (4) Bampy (3) Business (3) Dad (3) Dirty Dancing (3) Facebook (3) Summer (3) Beach (2) Cardiff Bay (2) Exams (2) Jamal (2) Michael (2) Nando's (2) Noodle Box (2) P.E (2) America (1) Anniversary (1) Art (1) BBQ (1) Ben (1) Cathays (1) Celebrity Juice (1) Cindi (1) Cupcake. (1) Embaressed (1) Family (1) Indian (1) KFC (1) Katy (1) Lloyd (1) Makeup (1) Mr.George (1) Nan (1) Noodle Box. Cinema (1) Park (1) Picnic (1) Portugal (1) Sleep (1) St.Davids (1) Surprise (1) T.G.I Friday's (1) Tia (1) Town (1) Tyrell (1) Welsh (1) disney channel (1) overall mood (1)

Friday 18 February 2011

today..

Today was a really good start to half term! :) I went to noodle box with Caitlin, then met up with Alika, Katy and Tia and watched King's speech, not going to lie i really didn't want to watch it. But it was amazing!  I will be buying it as soon as it comes out <3 Sounds stupid but even though i saw Ross last night, i really miss him and feel like i havent seen him in ages :p I feel bad that i can't make it to Michael's birthday meal tomorrow as im going to see my bampy because i havent seen him in weeks, but i shall text Wendy to wish him a happy birthday :D Speaking of which me and mum would like to take Wendy to Nando's for her birthday, she is going to text me and let me know as work is busy atm. Dreading the amount of coursework that needs to be done :( Business, P.e , Art, Drama,English,, too much work! :'( . Im so tired, trying to stay up till ross finishes work though, hopefully it won't be at 12, i get so annoyed with myself, i stay up then as soon as he replys to the text i fall asleep , hopefully he will ring me :D and that will wake me up if im sleeping :( :L x

No comments:

Post a Comment