x

- " & i get jealous when some one hugs you because for a second they're are holding my entire world "









Labels

Ross (18) Mum (10) Caitlin (8) Charlie (6) Alika (5) Coursework (5) Wendy (5) Chris (4) Josey (4) Bampy (3) Business (3) Dad (3) Dirty Dancing (3) Facebook (3) Summer (3) Beach (2) Cardiff Bay (2) Exams (2) Jamal (2) Michael (2) Nando's (2) Noodle Box (2) P.E (2) America (1) Anniversary (1) Art (1) BBQ (1) Ben (1) Cathays (1) Celebrity Juice (1) Cindi (1) Cupcake. (1) Embaressed (1) Family (1) Indian (1) KFC (1) Katy (1) Lloyd (1) Makeup (1) Mr.George (1) Nan (1) Noodle Box. Cinema (1) Park (1) Picnic (1) Portugal (1) Sleep (1) St.Davids (1) Surprise (1) T.G.I Friday's (1) Tia (1) Town (1) Tyrell (1) Welsh (1) disney channel (1) overall mood (1)

Sunday 20 February 2011

lush day!

I had a lovely day today! Went up Ross's house at 12 , saw him for a while before he had work at 3. He looks very sexy in his work clothes! :P It sounds stupid but it was upsetting watching him go to work because i wanted to just cuddle him all day. We were saying how lush it would be if he came back from work and i was waiting because i could sleep :) After he went to work I played  frustration with his nan, mum, and Cindi. We then had another game later with Ben :) I won both times muhhaha!! :D Aww i love his family and i love how i can just be myself also how Chris ( his dad) just picks on me, in a funny way of course! Shows how he knows me as all the men in my family do the same!!. Funnyest thing ever playing boy,girl,fruit , flower and wendy goes lemon meringue pie, i mean why not just put lemon? i couldnt stop giggling !! :L Hopefully get to see him tomorrow :) Looking forward to watching case 39 with my mum later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment