x

- " & i get jealous when some one hugs you because for a second they're are holding my entire world "









Labels

Ross (18) Mum (10) Caitlin (8) Charlie (6) Alika (5) Coursework (5) Wendy (5) Chris (4) Josey (4) Bampy (3) Business (3) Dad (3) Dirty Dancing (3) Facebook (3) Summer (3) Beach (2) Cardiff Bay (2) Exams (2) Jamal (2) Michael (2) Nando's (2) Noodle Box (2) P.E (2) America (1) Anniversary (1) Art (1) BBQ (1) Ben (1) Cathays (1) Celebrity Juice (1) Cindi (1) Cupcake. (1) Embaressed (1) Family (1) Indian (1) KFC (1) Katy (1) Lloyd (1) Makeup (1) Mr.George (1) Nan (1) Noodle Box. Cinema (1) Park (1) Picnic (1) Portugal (1) Sleep (1) St.Davids (1) Surprise (1) T.G.I Friday's (1) Tia (1) Town (1) Tyrell (1) Welsh (1) disney channel (1) overall mood (1)

Monday 21 February 2011

another thing i would like to happen...


        This summer i want to go on a picnic with ross :) fair do's he did tell me before he planned a surprise one for our half a year anniversary ;D But it rained :( I loved the fact that he thought of it because as well as the walking on the beach at dark thing, I've always wanted to have a surprise picnic, i find them so romantic! Im not one of those girls who is like money, restaurants blah blah. I mean i love nando's but i recon, romantic stroll on beach or through park with chippy is just as lush!! <3 I suppose thats just the way my parents are and how ive been brought up which is good! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment