x

- " & i get jealous when some one hugs you because for a second they're are holding my entire world "









Labels

Ross (18) Mum (10) Caitlin (8) Charlie (6) Alika (5) Coursework (5) Wendy (5) Chris (4) Josey (4) Bampy (3) Business (3) Dad (3) Dirty Dancing (3) Facebook (3) Summer (3) Beach (2) Cardiff Bay (2) Exams (2) Jamal (2) Michael (2) Nando's (2) Noodle Box (2) P.E (2) America (1) Anniversary (1) Art (1) BBQ (1) Ben (1) Cathays (1) Celebrity Juice (1) Cindi (1) Cupcake. (1) Embaressed (1) Family (1) Indian (1) KFC (1) Katy (1) Lloyd (1) Makeup (1) Mr.George (1) Nan (1) Noodle Box. Cinema (1) Park (1) Picnic (1) Portugal (1) Sleep (1) St.Davids (1) Surprise (1) T.G.I Friday's (1) Tia (1) Town (1) Tyrell (1) Welsh (1) disney channel (1) overall mood (1)

Monday 28 February 2011

emotional

Ahhh i hate this emotional moood! I have nothing to be upset over, well nothing big yet im upset. I want to let it out but you know when you dont want to bring it up randomly. I mean ross texted me saying how are you , and i said shit, and he asked why, but i didnt want to text it all so i said dw. I just want a big cuddle :( And I hate seeing one of close friends upset because of something her ex said, which was sooo rude!!
overall mood: bleh

No comments:

Post a Comment