x

- " & i get jealous when some one hugs you because for a second they're are holding my entire world "









Labels

Ross (18) Mum (10) Caitlin (8) Charlie (6) Alika (5) Coursework (5) Wendy (5) Chris (4) Josey (4) Bampy (3) Business (3) Dad (3) Dirty Dancing (3) Facebook (3) Summer (3) Beach (2) Cardiff Bay (2) Exams (2) Jamal (2) Michael (2) Nando's (2) Noodle Box (2) P.E (2) America (1) Anniversary (1) Art (1) BBQ (1) Ben (1) Cathays (1) Celebrity Juice (1) Cindi (1) Cupcake. (1) Embaressed (1) Family (1) Indian (1) KFC (1) Katy (1) Lloyd (1) Makeup (1) Mr.George (1) Nan (1) Noodle Box. Cinema (1) Park (1) Picnic (1) Portugal (1) Sleep (1) St.Davids (1) Surprise (1) T.G.I Friday's (1) Tia (1) Town (1) Tyrell (1) Welsh (1) disney channel (1) overall mood (1)

Wednesday 16 February 2011

tomorrow!!(:

       Really looking forward to tomorrow :) Even though its late me and Ross are going to celebrate Valentines Day as it was his friends birthday party on Monday and it being a school night wasn't very good. So tomorrow is good as I have no school Friday :D We're going down Cardiff Bay ( my favourite place! ) I was showing the picture of the chocolates and rose petals i left on Ross's bed for a surprise on valentines day to the girls in welsh today, and they were like omg did you sleep!? haha i wish :D! I had this lush dream last night where my parents went on holiday and my brother was at his friends + i had no where to stay so i stayed at Ross's haha xD but then i woke up :( couples who got snowed and stuff before so lucky! i would love to be able to wake up knowing im in the same house as my baby, even i slept on a sete or in the kitchen haha!! <3 But i can't moan i mean my dad has come a long way! from not wanting me to have a boyfriend at all, to meeting him, letting him in the house, and even trusting us alone at times ,so its well  worth the wait <3 and my mum said something very promising the other day! so s'all good :D
    But about tomorrow,I even bought new trousers today to wear, only thing is i love them on other people but dont't like them on me, too paranoid as they're those baggy ones that ar tight at the bottom, they're in atm :D Ahh well lets hope they look nice (: Excited as T.G.I Friday's emailed me today! They have no jobs going atm but still an email is better than what I've ever had to any jobs ive applied for, i'd love the work there, yuum yuum <3

No comments:

Post a Comment