x

- " & i get jealous when some one hugs you because for a second they're are holding my entire world "









Labels

Ross (18) Mum (10) Caitlin (8) Charlie (6) Alika (5) Coursework (5) Wendy (5) Chris (4) Josey (4) Bampy (3) Business (3) Dad (3) Dirty Dancing (3) Facebook (3) Summer (3) Beach (2) Cardiff Bay (2) Exams (2) Jamal (2) Michael (2) Nando's (2) Noodle Box (2) P.E (2) America (1) Anniversary (1) Art (1) BBQ (1) Ben (1) Cathays (1) Celebrity Juice (1) Cindi (1) Cupcake. (1) Embaressed (1) Family (1) Indian (1) KFC (1) Katy (1) Lloyd (1) Makeup (1) Mr.George (1) Nan (1) Noodle Box. Cinema (1) Park (1) Picnic (1) Portugal (1) Sleep (1) St.Davids (1) Surprise (1) T.G.I Friday's (1) Tia (1) Town (1) Tyrell (1) Welsh (1) disney channel (1) overall mood (1)

Friday 18 February 2011

one thing I've always wanted to do...



I really don't know why but for years one thing I've always wanted to do is walk along the beach at night, not late but when its getting dark but the sun is still out, so can see all the pretty colours in the sky :P I think mainly because i always see it on films and it looks so so lush! It seems so romantic. Well now that I have Ross, maybe it could happen this summer if im lucky (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment