x

- " & i get jealous when some one hugs you because for a second they're are holding my entire world "









Labels

Ross (18) Mum (10) Caitlin (8) Charlie (6) Alika (5) Coursework (5) Wendy (5) Chris (4) Josey (4) Bampy (3) Business (3) Dad (3) Dirty Dancing (3) Facebook (3) Summer (3) Beach (2) Cardiff Bay (2) Exams (2) Jamal (2) Michael (2) Nando's (2) Noodle Box (2) P.E (2) America (1) Anniversary (1) Art (1) BBQ (1) Ben (1) Cathays (1) Celebrity Juice (1) Cindi (1) Cupcake. (1) Embaressed (1) Family (1) Indian (1) KFC (1) Katy (1) Lloyd (1) Makeup (1) Mr.George (1) Nan (1) Noodle Box. Cinema (1) Park (1) Picnic (1) Portugal (1) Sleep (1) St.Davids (1) Surprise (1) T.G.I Friday's (1) Tia (1) Town (1) Tyrell (1) Welsh (1) disney channel (1) overall mood (1)

Sunday 20 February 2011

bummer..

Just found out Ross is working tomorrow, which is a bummer :( I really miss him + seeing him today for like 3 hours made me realise how much I love being in his arms <3 Also having a free house tomorrow morning is gonna be a bummer as I hate being home alone :/ Caitlin has invited me to sleep round hers tomorrow with Charlie which is nice of her :) I'll give her a ring tomorrow to let her know. Film with mamma starts at 11, looking forward to it :) Oh and yeh thats another bummer, Ross is off Tuesday, but i have family down :/ I hate the fact when ever hes off im busy, it sucks </3 On facebook atm, the only thing i really do on there is speak to Wendy (L) And im so annoyed this boy i met like 2 years ago ONCE keeps emailing me saying how he fell in love and wont stop thinking about me, urgghh get a grip please! People like that really irritate me!! Clearly says on my facebook in a relationship jeeeez ¬_¬ This is like my first negative blog, i hope there wont be a lot more, but its nice to let everything out, no matter how cheesy it feels xD

No comments:

Post a Comment