x

- " & i get jealous when some one hugs you because for a second they're are holding my entire world "









Labels

Ross (18) Mum (10) Caitlin (8) Charlie (6) Alika (5) Coursework (5) Wendy (5) Chris (4) Josey (4) Bampy (3) Business (3) Dad (3) Dirty Dancing (3) Facebook (3) Summer (3) Beach (2) Cardiff Bay (2) Exams (2) Jamal (2) Michael (2) Nando's (2) Noodle Box (2) P.E (2) America (1) Anniversary (1) Art (1) BBQ (1) Ben (1) Cathays (1) Celebrity Juice (1) Cindi (1) Cupcake. (1) Embaressed (1) Family (1) Indian (1) KFC (1) Katy (1) Lloyd (1) Makeup (1) Mr.George (1) Nan (1) Noodle Box. Cinema (1) Park (1) Picnic (1) Portugal (1) Sleep (1) St.Davids (1) Surprise (1) T.G.I Friday's (1) Tia (1) Town (1) Tyrell (1) Welsh (1) disney channel (1) overall mood (1)

Wednesday 16 February 2011

first blog :)

I've wanted to make a blogger for ages now but never got around to it , but a lot of things lately made me consider making one :) The main reason is facebook! You can't put anything on these days without some one saying something, i hate it :( people complain that others moan about life stories, but i mean so what? if they want to get it out, as long as its not bitchy then why not say how you're feeling? i mean it does say "whats on your mind" I suppose i made blogger to just let feelings out because i feel paranoid putting anything on facebook + looking soppy/stupid :/ Sounds stupid but I feel so much better already just writing this <3 Other reason I've made blogger is now Ross works I don't have someone to moan to as much and just let stuff out and it gives me something to do with all this extra spare time :D Of course have to meantion Josey! Reading her lovely blogs made my decission to make a blogger <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad I inspired you! Even though they're mostly moaning, it lifts a load of weight off at the end of the day ^.^ and not many people have it, so don't complain that your talking about yourself too much which is good! And it's people's choice too follow and see what you write anyway isn't it :) And only nice people have it which makes it better! You said you were thinking about it a while ago! Well I'm glad! Jamila I LOVE those trousers! SHUSH! They look yummy on you ^.^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. (My posts are moaning I mean; that doesn't sound like it did in my head :L!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh its nice because i can just let my feelings and not have any one moan! :P ahaa i didnt even notice you commented on here, how can you tell without checking the blog? Aww thankyou! i really like them, just not on me haha :L but thankyouu!! <3

    ReplyDelete